Do you deliver nationwide?
- Yes, with some exceptions – we use an overnight, next day delivery service, this means there are some locations we currently don’t deliver to such as the Isle of Man and the Isle of Skye.
Where can you leave my box if I’m not at home to receive it?
- You can specify any location. We leave lots of boxes in front porches, garages, sheds, with next door neighbours, behind the bike shed, communal entrance halls or in an upturned recycling box
- You can also just specify a ‘safe place’ for us to leave the box
- If the delivery driver does not feel there is a safe place to leave the box, it will be redelivered
Will the box stay cold all day?
- Yes, our boxes stay cool for 36 hours. We use insulated poly boxes packed with ice gel packs. This keeps the product chilled until you get home.
Can I get my box delivered to work?
- Yes, just remember not to open the box to ensure it stays cool all day.
I really don’t have anywhere you can leave my box!
- If you give us a call on 0845 6899 007 we can talk through alternative options
Can I collect my box from the farm?
- Not at the moment, because we’re a working farm we need to put your safety first. Hopefully in the future we can offer this option.
What shall I do with the poly box after I’ve finished with it?
- We are working on a solution for this at the moment; unfortunately our courier service will not collect the empty box but if you live on one of our Eco-Routes (Somerset or London) we will be able to take and reuse the boxes.
- There are several depots around the UK that will recycle them. Go to http://www.eps.co.uk/sustainability/eps_recycler.html to find your nearest recycling point.
What can I do with the ice packs in the box?
- You can reuse these; simply put them in the freezer and use for your next picnic!
What’s your delivery charge?
- All our monthly boxes are delivered for £3.95
- Our farm shop orders and one-off boxes are delivered for £3.95