field&flower offers a unique service that allows you to vary the contents of your box. It’s quick, simple and easy and if you don’t want to change it each month, then we will send you your original order. Below is a step-by-step guide to how it all works:
- 1. Choose a box – small, medium or large
- 2. Create your own field&flower meat box. Just choose a box size that meets your needs and budget best.
- 3. Each size box has a credit allowance, which will show up on your own account page. You simply build your own box until you have used up your allowance. It’s fine if you want to go over your allowance, the extra credits will be calculated at the end. Don't forget though the bigger the box the better value it is.
- 4. Each box has three departments of products to choose from:
a) Steaks, Chops and Fillets
c) The Pantry (here you will find all of your everyday essentials, such as mince, sausages and bacon)
d) Wild Game (when in season)
e) Sauces and Condiments
- 5. When you’re happy with the contents, click to confirm. This box will become your ‘default’ box which we will send to you at the end of every month (if you do not change it in the meantime). If you do wish to amend the contents of your box, we simply ask that you do it 14 days before delivery.
- 6. Payment is easy and made via credit or debit card. We take payment from you leading up to the dispatch of your order. There is no contract or fixed term to honour.
- 7. We are a new, small business and want to make your experience as pleasurable as possible - so please just let us know if you require any assistance, want something extra or bespoke or just want a chat.